3 Payment Plan
The Capital Express Three Payment Plan is an affordable life insurance plan that pays the sum assured in three installments at the end of each one-third of the policy term.
The first and second installment pay 25% each of the sum assured, while the final installment of 50% of the sum assured is accompanied with all bonuses for the entire duration of the policy. In the unfortunate demise of the assured, the beneficiary receives total sum assured with no deduction made for any installment already paid to the assured.
- Payment of the sum assured is in three installments at the end of each one-third of the policy term.
- Accumulated bonuses are paid at maturity in addition to the sum assured.
- Premium remains the same while your investment grows with increased protection.
- Loan facility of up to 90% of the cash value of the policy using the Policy Certificate as collateral.
- The Policy Certificate can be used as collateral for a bank loan.
- Tax free maturity benefit.
- Provides financial protection from hardship for the family
- Waiver of premium in the event of disability
- Policy can stand as collateral/security for loan
- Option to re-invest maturity proceeds with Capital Express Assurance Limited.
- Tax free premiums and maturity benefits
- In the event of difficulties with premium payment, the cash value guaranteed can be used to keep the policy in force through the automatic premium loan facility
- An additional amount of 50% or 100% of the sum assured in the event of death as a result of accident is provided on payment of additional premium.
WAIVER OF PREMIUM
All future premiums will be waived in the event of disability due to sickness or an accident. The policy will continue to remain in force as if the policy holder was paying premiums normally.