children education paln
Qualitative Education is the only permanent asset that parents can give their children to prepare them for the future. It is a secured platform that gives the child a head start in life.
Capital Express Children Education Plan is specifically designed for the parents and guardians to achieve guaranteed educational milestones of their children and wards.
- The plan provides built-up fund to finance your child’s education.
- Automatic financial Protection is available for the education of your child.
- The plan pays all future premiums on your behalf till maturity date to ensure that long term goals are not jeopardized in the event of your demise.
- Additional annual stream of regular income is payable in addition to Sum Assured in case of death of insured parent.
- Payment of lump sum terminal benefit at maturity date is guaranteed.
- Minimum duration of The PLAN is 5 years.
- Maximum age at entry is 60 years.
- Flexibility in choosing the preferred maturity benefit and duration of THE PLAN.
- Maturity Benefit may be converted to annuity at the request of policy holder or beneficiary.
- Paid up option at the request of policyholder.
- The named beneficiary can be changed at anytime by the parent or guardian.he named beneficiary can be changed at anytime by the parent or guardian.
– Tax Advantage:
- Premiums enjoy 100% tax rebate
- Tax free family income benefit
- Tax free maturity benefit
Note: Tax laws are subject to amendments from time to time.
– MATURITY BENEFIT : Sum Assured payable at maturity date.
– DEATH BENEFIT: Family Income Benefit (12% of sum Assured) payable annually from date of death till maturity date or for eight years, whichever is earlier. Sum Assured payable at Maturity date Option to convert Sum Assured to annuity.
– PAID UP: Where regular premium is discontinued after the FIRST YEAR, the policyholder may request that the plan be converted to PAID UP ASSURANCE for a proportionate reduced Sum Assured, payable only at the end of the original term of the policy or on earlier death of the policyholder. Paid up option is not applicable where first year premium is not paid as and when due.
– SURRENDER OPTION: The policy qualifies for surrender value if at least first year premium have been fully paid.
Surrender values are stated below:
Policy Duration Surrender Value as percentage of premium Less than or equal to one year Nil Greater than one year but less than two years 60% Greater than two years but less than three years 75% Greater than three years but less than four years 90% Four years and above 100%
– WAITING PERIOD : A waiting period of six calendar months from the commencement date before rights to life assurance benefits shall accrue under THE PLAN. Notwithstanding, there is immediate cover for death as a result of accident.
- In the event of difficulties with premium payment, the cash value guaranteed can be used to keep the policy in force through the automatic premium loan facility
- An additional amount of 50% or 100% of the sum assured in the event of death as a result of accident is provided on payment of additional premium.
WAIVER OF PREMIUM
All future premiums will be waived in the event of disability due to sickness or an accident. The policy will continue to remain in forces as if the policy holder was paying premiums normally.