As part of our Risk Management activities, we have put in place a Whistleblowing System. We however, implore our Staff, Policyholders, Brokers, Vendors, and Contractors to report suspected, perceived or observed misconducts or unethical business practices. This is in line with the Company’s commitment to ethical standards and fair business practices.
It is imperative to report improper conduct and unethical business practices in order to:
- Provide a platform for escalating suspected, perceived or observed misconduct without fear of reprisal.
- Reiterate Company’s zero tolerance to fraudulent and unethical business practice.
- Serve as a preventive and detective control for fraud and other unethical and illegal conducts.
- Uphold the Company’s ethical culture.
- Protect the company against bad publicity that could arise from unknown disclosures of misconduct to external parties.
Reportable misconduct includes:
- Fraudulent Conduct/Practices
- Unethical Practices
- Unfair Business Practices
- Breach of Internal Procedures
- Abuse or misuse of Office
- Misappropriation or Misuse of Company Resources
- Non-Compliance with Regulations
- Negligence of duties
The following misconducts can be disclosed using any of the channels below;
Customer Observation / Suggestion Form
When a Whistleblowing report is made, Please do not discuss the details of the reported misconduct with other persons, except as part of an investigation. Also, note that your confidentiality is guaranteed.